MISMI MOUNTAIN – RUTA AQUENTA 2018
DIFFICULTY: Medium to easy.
DURATION: 02 Days and 01 nights
• Day 1: Arequipa-Very Early Pick up participants from their accommodation, transfer the group to the Colca Canyon in a 4×4 mobility, visiting places of interest such as Ran-Ran old town and then Aquenta (4,700 m / 7 hours), where we began the trek to base camp (4,900 m / 3 hours).
• Day 2: Base Camp Very early the group will address the eastern side of the mountain to make the ascent of Mount Mismi. According to the time of year we should take the technical team is not very difficult but it is important acclimatization. The landscape of the summit (5.597 m. / 4 hours) is very nice, appreciate the Colca Valley and the volcanoes and glaciers in the region. Then he returns to mobility (2 hours) and return to the city of Arequipa (5 hours).
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT: sleeping bag, comfortable and warm clothes, gloves, hat, sun hat, backpack to carry their belongings, sunglasses, shoes suitable for walking, water bottle, sticks, small flashlight and other non- exceeding in volume and weight.
- Private Class: Private transportation round trip, mountain tents, mattress insulation, first aid and safety equipment (crampons and ice axes), food (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner cold), dining tent, crockery, tents and equipment kitchen porter for logistics equipment, cook, International Mountain Guide, Aspirant Guide for more than 5 pax, permissions.
- Economic Class: 4×4 round trip transportation, tents, thermal insulation blankets, crampons and ice axes, food (only 1 basic breakfast and 1 dinner), Guide or Aspirant Mountain Guide.
• No ticket includes tour of the Colca. S/70NOTE: For this mountain requires good acclimatization.